I’ve decided what new years resolutions I want to do, but I’ve decided not to have any goals for this month. At least for now, since I really don’t have anything I want to do. Let’s just say:
○ This one includes at least two review copies from my email.
I figured them out last minute, but I know what I want to do now. 😛
Read my long, long, kind of long list.
- Read most of the Bible, if not all of it.
○ I’m just saying this because I do have a tendency to forget many things quite often.
- Read over 100 books this year, maybe 200?
- Follow my 2018 TBR shelf on Goodreads
- and avoid other books if possible. Which is, most likely, impossible. xD
- Read the random books on my bookshelves. Might be put on hold for awhile, possibly.
○ At some point, if possible, get around to reading the books in boxes that were never unpacked around my house. Super unlikely. 😛
- Read at least 20 nonfiction books this year. Some by Candace Bure, Duck Dynasty people, some about writing, etc.
- Get around to writing in general this year and hopefully reach my goal of becoming an author.
○ I find myself getting discouraged often and need to shake that off. Plus, I get bored and need to try harder… 😛
- Try to finish my WIP that really hasn’t gotten far, thus not worth talking about here.
- Write down random ideas I get suddenly for future writing.
- Try to stick to my schedule, which for now is posting every Tuesday and Friday.
○ Pretty much the same as my book review blog, but it’s what works for me right now. Might be once a week, or maybe, rarely…. idk. I’m weird when it comes to this. 😛
- Post some quality posts.
○ To me, it seems like I’ve been posting some weird gibberish so I’ll work on that.
- Get back into posting on Purely by Faith Reviews.
○ I was on a hiatus for December and now I’m struggling with getting back to the usual. It should be easy, but it isn’t. I’m in a reading slump right now. Trying some nonfiction, which is weird since I normally don’t like nonfic.
- Get a job. Like, not babysitting or something like that. Real job.
○ I think it’s time for me to get a job of some sort, for the experience. My main issue is getting past my shyness and my i-can’t-do-this-i-want-to-die me. Maybe I’ll stick to babysitting? 😛
- Going off of the job goal, also make a budget.
○ Budget consists of camp, books, spending, bills, books,
Star Wars Jedi Challenges VR…. Did I mention books? 😛
- Participate Camp Nano and Nanowrimo
○ I want to try, even though I bet I will fail. This is what my inner writer tells myself though when I say that: “Your lack of faith disturbs me.” – Darth Vader
- Make friends. Somehow. Maybe. Okay, I probably won’t.
- Exercise. Use the treadmill. Pretty much do anything active instead of reading or whatever.
- Enjoy summer. It comes and goes quickly. 😥
Will I pass? Maybe not. But it’s worth trying.